TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By clicking “I Agree” Below, I am confirming that:
- I understand all such terms and that these Terms and Conditions, together with all policies, are an inseparable part of a binding agreement between me and Anycoin (the “Agreement“).
- I am over 18, and the information provided in this application is true and correct; I will notify Anycoin of any material changes.
- Anycoin may be unable to ascertain the appropriateness of any product to me due to lack of experience or undisclosed information.
- I have entered complete, accurate, truthful details, including my residential address and identity.
- Anycoin may amend any of the terms set out in this agreement at any time without limitation by posting such information on our website.
I confirm that I got an opportunity to trade on a demo platform and/or read a tutorial, and I understand how to trade and the risks involved. In addition, I have read and understood the risks involved in trading in Forex, Equities, Options, and/or CFDs (“trading“).
By filling out the Subscription Form, I request and agree to open an account for myself and confirm that I have read and understood all policies and terms, including the Risk Disclosure and Terms and Conditions.
Anycoin offers access to its website and services to clients that accept the terms and conditions. Using the website, you explicitly confirm that you have read these Terms and Conditions and agree to them.
Our obligations are subject to any limits or restrictions to which we may agree in writing and any statutory, regulatory, legal, or market requirements.
The following terms and conditions apply to all users. Contact our customer support anytime if you require additional information on any of the subjects presented below. You must first read and then accept these Terms and Conditions to benefit from the best services provided by Anycoin, and the agreement is effective upon acceptance. If you disagree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the present agreement, make sure to inform us in writing. If Anycoin decides to make any amendments, they will be posted online, and to keep trading on the website, you might be asked to accept the new terms.
To be eligible to operate your trading with Anycoin, you must be over the age of 18 and fully understand the risks involved. You hereby acknowledge that you have the knowledge and experience to trade and understand the risks involved. We can’t be held responsible for any damage or loss and are not responsible for verifying whether you possess sufficient knowledge, or your trading choices are wise.
The same conditions apply regarding legal restrictions. You should understand that trading, investments, and similar operations are regulated differently worldwide. The fact that you can access our website and use the tools Anycoin offers doesn’t necessarily mean that it is legal in your country to do so.
Users accessing this site are required to inform themselves about the jurisdiction restrictions. You, with this, declare that the funds you are using for trading are not originating from any criminal activity or otherwise breach any law.
Do not abuse the license or services provided to you. By accepting the Terms and Conditions, you will be granted a limited license, but you can’t deep-link to the website or copy and resell the materials appearing on Anycoin. The information we provided should be used entirely for executing transactions inside or within Anycoin.
Please note that closing or suspending your account due to a breach of the terms of service and explicitly the Acceptable Use Policy may entail loss due to closing positions.
Do not provide false or inaccurate information. The license granted will be terminated if we notice that the data you provide is inaccurate, and you will cease accessing the services. You agree that Anycoin can terminate your access to any of the services offered for online trading at its sole discretion and with or without notice and close your transaction.
The present terms and conditions state that under no circumstances shall Anycoin or its employees be liable for lost profits or any kind of damage occurring during trading due to connection to our website, including negligence. In any proven circumstance, the liability of Anycoin is limited to our last monthly commissions received of money you transferred or deposited in your trading account.
Terms and Conditions
- The Preamble to these terms of service is an inseparable part thereof and, together with all company policies, constitutes a binding Agreement between the User and Anycoin.
You and any person using the site are referred to hereunder as “User” and/or Client.
- By accessing, visiting and/or using this site, any person so doing (hereinafter: “User”) unequivocally and unreservedly expresses his or her binding agreement to any and all of these Terms and Conditions, constituting a binding agreement between the User and Anycoin , and undertakes to fully comply therewith. Any and all activity on, with and/or via this site shall be governed by these Terms and Conditions.
BY USING THIS SITE IN ANY WAY, YOU CONFIRM YOUR IRREVOCABLE ACCEPTANCE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ANY OF THE POLICIES – YOU CANNOT USE Anycoin SERVICES, AND PLEASE STOP USING THIS SITE AT ONCE.
- Permitted Use: Any User must be aged 18 or older and legally permitted to engage in usage of this site under the laws applicable to him/her. The user represents that he or she has full legal capacity to enter into legally binding agreements. Users may not make commercial and/or serial and/or automated use of this site. This site strictly forbids any use of data mining, data gathering, bandwidth theft, offline browsing plug-ins and software and/or download and/or batch download or access and any access via any software except for the main common and official web browsers.
- Your Account and the Bank Account: Upon receipt of your application, we may carry out credit or other checks as we deem appropriate from time to time, including without limit obtaining references from your bank, employer, or credit agencies (if applicable). Credit reference agencies will record details of the search irrespective of whether your application proceeds or not. We reserve the right to carry out further credit checks at any time while this agreement is in force.
- You acknowledge and accept that we may use credit scoring methods to assess your application. This may affect our decision on whether to accept the application or whether to alter the way in which your account will operate.
- You must notify us immediately of any material changes to any of the information set out in your Application Form.
- In the event that your Application Form is accepted, we will open an Account for you and provide you with a user ID and account number. You must not disclose these details to any other person. In the event that you believe that these details are known by a third party, then you will notify us immediately. You will assist us in investigating any misuse of your account.
- You confirm that we are not obliged to confirm or check the identity of anyone using or quoting your account.
- You confirm that we shall be entitled (but not obliged) to make any payments owed to you to one single account for all sums. We may (but are not obliged to) agree to transfer money to different Bank Accounts. Notwithstanding the fact that we agree to do so, we shall not be liable for any mistakes made by us in the amount transferred, provided that the aggregate sum transferred pursuant to this agreement is correct.
Funds appearing on the Clients’ account may include agreed or voluntary bonuses and incentives or any other sums not directly deposited by the client or gained from trading on account of actually deposited funds (“Non-Deposited Funds”). Please note, unless otherwise explicitly agreed, Non-Deposited Funds are not available for withdrawal. Further, due to technical limitations, Non-Deposited Funds may be assigned to the client’s account in certain occasions (for the technical purpose of allowing the closing of positions or an indebted account). PLEASE NOTE NON-DEPOSITED FUNDS, including profits gained on account of or derived from the same, are not the client’s funds. If a withdrawal of Non-Deposited Funds has been confirmed, Anycoin shall have full right to reclaim any and all such funds.
- Further Covenants: In addition to the above and without limiting the generality of this clause, you:
- Confirm that the Bank Account details are complete and accurate and that you will notify us immediately if these change and provide us with such documentation as we request in respect of such revised Bank Account;
- Confirm that (unless otherwise agreed by us) the Bank Account relates to a bank account opened in your country of primary residence;
- Acknowledge and accept that we are under no obligation to transfer any money to or accept any money from any account other than the Bank Account.
- Except in the case of fraud (that does not include fraud from a third party), we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of your trading on money deposited in or credited to your account in error by or upon our behalf.
- We reserve the right to close or suspend your account at any time in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
- Acknowledge explicitly that Anycoin has the right to change the amount of allowable margin per any trading due to market volatility without prior notice.
- Multiple Accounts: Except as otherwise expressly provided in this agreement, if you have more than one account with us, each account will be treated entirely separately. Therefore, any credit on one account (including money deposited as margin) will not discharge your liabilities in respect of another Account unless we exercise our rights under this agreement.
- Joint Accounts/beneficiaries: If an Account belongs to multiple users or a corporation, company, partnership, or any other corporate body, all beneficiaries or signatories will be required to approve a withdrawal.
- Linking to this Site: Creating or maintaining any link from another site to any page on this site without Anycoin’s written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this site or any information or material displayed in frames or through similar means on another Site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this site must comply will all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and ethical conduct on the internet.
- IP and Copyright Notice: All texts, graphics, sounds, information, designs, applications, content, source codes, object code files, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this site are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material (hereinafter: “information” or “data“). The information on this site belongs to Anycoin or its respective affiliates and suppliers and may not be copied or used without prior approval. You may not modify the information or materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from this site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
- Force majeure: while we will endeavor to comply with our obligations in a timely manner, we will incur no liability whatsoever for any partial or non-performance of our obligations by reason of any cause beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to any communications, systems or computer failure, market default, suspension, failure or closure, or the imposition or change (including a change of interpretation) of any law or governmental or regulatory requirement and we shall not be held liable for any loss you may incur as a result thereof.
- Without prejudice to the generality of this clause, the following events shall be considered as an event of force majeure:
- where we are (in our opinion) unable to maintain an orderly market as a consequence of civil unrest, terrorism, strikes, riots, or power or communication failure;
- excessive volatility in the financial markets;
- suspension, closure, or liquidation of underlying markets.
- Without prejudice to the generality of this clause, in the event of force majeure, we will be entitled to:
- alter trading times;
- alter the Margin Requirement;
- Close or cancel any open contracts/positions.
- Trademarks: Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos used or displayed on this site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names, and service marks of Anycoin and its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names, and service marks used or displayed on this site are their respective owners’ registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names, and service marks. Nothing contained on this site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks, or logos displayed on this site without the written permission of
- Logins Security: Your responsibility is to maintain your account at all times. This includes ensuring that the required level of margin is in place. If you have more than one account, this responsibility will relate to each account separately unless we have agreed otherwise in writing with you.
Every person using a login (whether or not, in fact, such person is a duly authorized client) will be deemed to be authorized to enter into the system and/or (as the case may be) to give any other instructions or communications on behalf of Anycoin’s client that is represented by the login according to the registration information provided by Anycoin. Anycoin will act on such instructions without being obliged to obtain any further written or other confirmation, and, for the avoidance of doubt, the relevant transaction fees shall become payable.
- Unlawful usage: You are prohibited from making any unlawful usage of this site and are informed and aware of the fact that in addition to these terms and conditions and any and all policies for usage of this site, you may and are expected to be subjected to laws and regulations applicable in your or any relevant jurisdiction, including any promulgations related to gambling, securities, taxation and/or anti-money laundering. Anycoin does not encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials and/or User from this Site. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities, court order, or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
You will not enter into transactions or combinations of transactions such as holding long and short positions in the same or similar instruments at similar times either by you or by you acting in concert with others, including between connected accounts or accounts held with different entities within Anycoin, which, taken together or separately, are to manipulate Anycoin for trading.
You will not act unfairly, manipulative, or illegally when using our Services, for example, scalping.
- The user undertakes to indemnify, defend and hold Anycoin harmless, as well as any and all of its subsidiaries, agents, employees, and/or officers, against or from any liabilities, obligations, claims, debts, expenses, etc., in any way connected with any misuse or abuse of the site, information or services provided or contained herein, including in particular (but not limited to) any breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or violation of any law whatsoever (including any violation or infringement of any third party rights) and/or any breach of any applicable third party terms and conditions;
- No Warranties express or implied: USE THIS SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
You must read the Risk Warning Notice and all the other documents supplied to you in connection with this agreement very carefully. DO NOT submit the Online Application Form if you are unsure as to the effects of this agreement or the nature of the risks involved. By clicking on the “Submit” button and submitting the Online Application Form to us, then you is acknowledging that you have read the documents supplied and that you understand and accept the terms of this agreement.
- Anycoin and/or any or all of its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, employees, lawyers, trustees, bankers, and/or officers do not regulate and/or oversee and/or verify the information published on this site, including articles, trading information, quotes, et cetera. Gett Option’s sole responsibility and endeavor are to facilitate trading and provide information and articles deemed useful. Anycoin shall not incur any liability, in any way, or otherwise, bear any damages and/or expenses to any user or third party, except for the return of the last monthly fees (to the extent that such fees were actually paid to Anycoin), and subject to the terms set herein. Anycoin shall not be liable to denial of service on any grounds, whether general, personal or specific. Anycoin shall not be liable in any way for information, software, products and/or services provided by third parties.
- The site may be, at any time and at Anycoin’s sole discretion, be off-line for maintenance or for any other reason, and service may be denied, temporarily and/or continually and/or indefinitely, of any person at no liability to
Anycoin doesn’t guarantee that you will be able to access the website at any time and location and doesn’t make any warranties concerning the website content. Without limiting the foregoing, Anycoin will not be held responsible for the impossibility of executing trading orders due to letdowns in the operation of informational systems due to technical faults which are beyond its control.
- Neither Anycoin nor any of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, employees, and officers warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, materials, or services provided on or through this website. The information, materials, and services provided on or through this website may be out of date, and neither Anycoin nor any of its respective affiliates makes any commitment or assumes any duty to verify, validate or update such information, materials or services.
Except as explicitly set herein and under specific conditions, We DO NOT provide any advisory service. All transactions, investments and decisions are at your own discretion and risk.
- Anycoin and/or any or all of its subsidiaries, agents, employees, and/or officers do not assume any responsibility or will be liable for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this site, or your downloading of any information or materials from this site.
- IN NO EVENT WILL Anycoin OR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEBSITE, BE LIABLE TOWARDS YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE A REGISTERED USER, YOU MAY RECEIVE A RETURN OF FEES RECEIVED BY Anycoin WITHIN THE PREVIOUS MONTH WITH RESPECT TO SERVICES THAT WERE FULLY DENIED AS A RESULT OF AN ACT OR OMISSION BY ANYCOIN.COM. ALL CLAIMS AGAINST Anycoin SHALL BECOME OBSOLETE WITHIN 12 MONTHS OF THE OCCURRENCE GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES YOU PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, ASIDE OF THE ABOVE SAID, IS FROM THE 3rdPARTY PROVIDER OF SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
- The above disclaimers mean that Anycoin does not undertake to provide any service and/or any and all functionality on the site. This also means if you believe you have any claim against Anycoin, it should be presented with no delay and shall be null and void within 12 months of the first time it came to be.
- Revisions to these Terms and Conditions: Without prejudice to the above, the user acknowledges and accepts that Anycoin and its legal advisors are fully entitled at all times to amend, add to, and/or revoke any and all of these Terms and Conditions, at its sole discretion, without giving the user any notice thereof. Any such amendment, addition, or revocation shall become fully effective and binding upon being posted on site. You should visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be added to or superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this site. These terms and conditions were last updated on August 5, 2018.
This means that these Terms and Conditions may be reasonably amended from time to time by Anycoin and shall apply to any user immediately. Anycoin shall maintain a link to these Terms and Conditions on every page on the site and state the last date these Terms and Conditions were updated on.
- Choice of Law; Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and Anycoin to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. These Terms and Conditions, as well as any dispute arising therefrom or in connection in addition to that, shall be brought before the courts of law of London, the UK, which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the same.
- Dispute Resolution; Arbitration: The parties will attempt in good faith to negotiate a settlement to any claim or dispute between them arising out of or in connection with this agreement. If the parties fail to agree upon the terms of the settlement, either side may submit the dispute to confidential arbitration proceedings by a sole arbitrator under the ICC ADR Rules, whose decision shall be final and binding. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English, in London, UK, or another place agreed by Parties. Without derogating from the provisions above, this clause explicitly sets exclusive jurisdiction to said arbitration process, and neither party shall be entitled to submit any dispute to the courts of its domicile which contradicts said arbitration process.
This means that UK law shall apply to the site and services contemplated herein and that any claim towards Anycoin must be submitted to appropriate arbitration in London, UK.
- Termination: You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this site at any time, for any reason, or for no reason. Except for the withdrawal of accumulated funds, you will not be entitled to any remedy for discontinuing the services, all subject to our WD policy and applicable laws and regulations. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this site at any time without notice.
- Additional Assistance: If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact us at any time.
This means you should contact us beforehand if anything of these Terms and Conditions is unclear, unfair or unacceptable to you.
This means that the agreement between the User and Anycoin on the terms set under the Terms and Conditions may be assigned, in full or in part, by Anycoin but not by the user. These privileges and limitations of liability are Anycoin’s one-sided prerogatives under these Terms and Conditions, but this site would not be feasible without them.
- No Waiver: Anycoin’s acquiescence to any breach of These Terms and/or failure to exercise any right provided for herein shall be without prejudice to Anycoin’s legal rights and remedies and shall not be held to preclude and/or debar it from exercising or seeking any of the same.
- Severability: Should any provision herein be deemed void or invalid by any court of law having proper jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed and shall not in any way vitiate or detract from the effect and/or validity of any or all remaining provisions herein.
This means that if a specific article in these Terms and Conditions is ruled by a competent court as unenforceable for any reason, then such ruling shall only apply to the respective specific articles or provisions and not to this entire agreement.
- How to Contact Us: Should you have other questions or concerns, please contact us anytime.
- Deposit and Withdrawal Policy (WD Policy)
Trading in any investment opportunity that may generate profit requires Anycoin’s customers to deposit money on their online accounts. Profits may be withdrawn from the online account.
Deposits and withdrawals are regulated by this WD policy as well as the generally applicable terms and conditions.
You, the Client, have to perform all the deposits from a source (e.g., a single bank account). If you want to start trading, you should ensure this account is in your country of residence and in your name. In order to certify that a SWIFT confirmation is authentic, it has to be sent to Anycoin to confirm the origin of the money which will be used for trading. If you don’t comply with this WD policy, you may be prevented from depositing the money via Bank/Wire Transfer. If you did not log in and trade from your account within six (6) months (“Dormant Account“), your Dormant Account will be subject to a deduction of 10 % each month (the “Dormant Fee“).
According to generally acceptable AML rules and regulations, withdrawals must be performed only through the same bank account or credit/debit card you used to deposit the funds.
Withdrawals from the account may only be made in the same currency in which the respective deposit was made.
In addition, when you deposit or withdraw money for trading purposes, you should be aware that additional fees and restrictions may apply. Withdrawals are subjected to withdrawal processing and handling fees. Those fees will be deducted from the transferred withdrawn amount. The fee schedule is available on Anycoin.
Without derogating from the foregoing, Anycoin may execute withdrawals to a different facility than the one used for the deposit, subject to Anti Money-Laundering regulations.
Furthermore, clients may be required to present additional information and documents when it comes to withdrawals.
Funds appearing on Clients’ accounts may include agreed or voluntary bonuses and incentives or any other sums not directly deposited by the client or gained from trading on account of actually deposited funds (“Non-Deposited Funds“). Please note, unless otherwise explicitly agreed, Non-Deposited Funds are not available for withdrawal. Further, due to technical limitations, Non-Deposited Funds may be assigned to the client’s account on certain occasions (for the technical purpose of allowing the closing of positions or an indebted account).
Without derogating from the abovementioned, bonuses issued to Client by Anycoin may only be withdrawn subject to execution of a minimum trading volume of 30 times the deposit amount plus the bonus issued (“Minimum Trading Volume“).
Submitting a Withdrawal Request
In order to process your withdrawal request, you must:
- Print the [withdrawal.pdf] form. The client will log in to his account through the website, click on withdrawal, fill up the information and fill up the withdrawal form.
- Sign the printed form.
- Send the form to us via e-mail as a scanned image (JPG, GIF, PNG, non-password protected PDF).
- All compliance documentation must have been received and approved by Anycoin’s compliance officer in order to proceed with the withdrawal.
- The Beneficiary Name must match the name on the trading account. Requests to transfer funds to a third party will not be processed.
Important: The account holder is required to monitor the account regularly, and ensure that available margin exists in the account prior to submitting this request, as such withdrawal may have an impact on existing open positions or trading strategy used.
Typical Withdrawal Processing Time
The time it takes for the money to reach your credit card or bank account that has been used to deposit funds may vary (usually up to five business days). Note that it might take longer for withdrawals to bank accounts due to the additional security procedures in force.
Anycoin will generally process the request within 2-5 business days of receipt. In order to avoid any delays, please review your information carefully before submitting your request. Anycoin assumes no responsibility for errors or inaccuracies made by the account holder.
Corresponding withdrawals will take 3 to 5 business days to process. Anycoin cannot monitor and is not responsible in any way for the Client’s Credit Card Company or bank’s internal procedures. The client must follow up with the credit card or respective bank independently.
Funds are released to your credit account once your credit card merchant has debited the funds from our account. This process may take up to 5 business days or more to reflect on your credit card account balance. If you do not have online access to your credit card, it should appear on the following billing statement(s) depending on your card’s billing cycle.
Please note clearly that we are not committed to any time frame and that any additional charges imposed by third parties shall be deducted from the deposit or the withdrawal, as applicable.
Additional Charges: If the receiving bank uses an intermediary bank to send/receive funds, you may incur additional fees charged by the intermediary bank. These charges are usually placed for transmitting the wire to your bank. Anycoin is not involved with and nor has any control over these additional fees. Please check with your financial institution for more information.
For Credit card deposits, when you choose an account in a different currency than USD (United States Dollar), your credit card will be debited properly in accordance with the amount deposited and the applicable exchange rates. In addition to the exchanged sum deposited, additional credit card fees may apply (as a result, in such cases, you may notice discrepancies between the sum of the deposit and the sum charged on your credit card). Customers must accept these slight variations that can occur and won’t try to charge this back.
The same credit card must be used if you have used a credit card to deposit money, performed online trading, and decided to cash in on your winnings.
The withdrawal amount per credit card is only allowable to an equal amount of money deposited per credit card or less. More significant amounts must be transferred to the BTC wallet address.
Your account may comprise different currencies. These will be subject to the following conditions:
We may accept payments into the account in different currencies, and any payments due to or from us and any net balances on the account shall be reported by us in the respective currency; The account is maintained in US Dollars, Euro or GB Pounds (“Base Currencies“) and any other currency will be converted at the exchange rate existing at the point of conversion (“Exchange Rate“); if the client sends funds in another currency than his account’s currency, we will apply an exchange rate to our discretion.
We will generally settle trades or perform any required setoffs and deductions in the relevant currency where the account comprises such currency ledger, save that where such currency balance is insufficient, we may settle trades in any currency using the Exchange Rate.
Please note that this policy cannot be exhaustive. Additional conditions or requirements may apply at any time due to regulations and policies, including those set to prevent money laundering. Please note any, and all usage of the site and services is subject to the Terms and Conditions, as may be amended from time to time by Anycoin, at its sole discretion.
For queries concerning policy matters, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us anytime.
Risk Disclosure and Risk Disclaimer Policy
Anycoin strives to provide its customers with the best tools for trading, including introductory guidance for the live trading environment. Anycoin does not manage or advise on investments.
Anycoin allows you to trade in highly speculative investments with a significant risk of loss. Such trading is not suitable for all investors, so you must ensure that you fully understand the risks before trading.
You accept that the transactions you perform with Anycoin may involve financial instruments that are not:
- Traded on any stock or investment exchange;
- Readily realizable investments.
Risks associated with the services include:
- All investment is subject to risk, and the degree of risk is a matter of judgment and cannot be accurately pre-determined.
- Trading in Financial Instruments is generally regarded as involving a high degree of risk compared with other common forms of investment such as recognized collective investment schemes and debt and equity securities.
- We give no warranty or promise regarding the performance or profitability of your account with us, your investments, or any part thereof.
- The value of investments and the income derived from them can fall as well as rise and is not guaranteed.
FOREX, OPTIONS, AND CONTRACTS FOR DIFFERENCES (CFDS) ARE HIGHLY SPECULATIVE, CARRY A HIGH LEVEL OF RISK, AND MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL INVESTORS. THE CLIENT MAY SUSTAIN A LOSS OF SOME OR ALL OF THE CLIENT’S INVESTED CAPITAL; THEREFORE, THE CLIENT SHOULD NOT SPECULATE WITH CAPITAL THAT THE CLIENT CAN NOT AFFORD TO LOSE. THE CLIENT SHOULD BE AWARE OF ALL THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH TRADING ON MARGIN. THE CLIENT HEREBY CONFIRMS THAT HE IS KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE ABOVEMENTIONED RISKS.
Due to the high-risk nature of trading, we explicitly do not make any EXPRESS OR IMPLIED warranties or guarantees that you will make any profit or that you will not lose any OR all of your DEPOSITED investmentS.
Further, Anycoin is not responsible for the accuracy of information or content provided by third parties, including site and information linked to or presented on this website.
Please note any, and all usage of the site and services is subject to the Terms and Conditions, as may be amended from time to time by Anycoin, at its sole discretion.
There is a possibility that you may sustain a partial or total loss of your investment funds when trading. Even if you make money, you should be aware that the market can quickly turn. Never trade with more than you can afford to lose.
For queries concerning policy matters, please contact us anytime.